Monday 30 March 2009

I'M CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET

Yang Menjalankan Tugas AyuTimah at 01:22
there's nothing left in my closet..


I’m sorry..
I need to do this..
Although I can't afford to handle the upcoming effects..
But I have to..
I need to cleaning out my closet..
So that I can live my life just like before..
Just like 3 years ago..
3 years ago when I live my life happily..
It’s not that this 3 years was making my life miserable..
But I can't afford to deal with it anymore..
As I said so many times before..
Live is all about taking risk..
Frankly speaking,
I’m not the risk-taker type of person..
But for now.. I’ll take the risk..
I take a risk by cleaning out my closet..
I’m sorry..But I really have to do this..
I’m cleaning out my closet..

0 NASIHAT:

 

A.N.O.N.Y.M.O.U.S Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea