Sunday 3 May 2009

THIS KINGDOM

Yang Menjalankan Tugas AyuTimah at 14:21

This kingdom

This kingdom is full of joy..

This kingdom is full of laugh..

This kingdom is full of colour..

This kingdom is full of happiness..

This kingdom is full of brightness..

This kingdom is full of shine...

And,

This kingdom also thought me how to be strong..

 

In this kingdom,

I learn how to be a good friend..

I learn how to be a good listener..

I learn how to be a good speaker..

I learn how to be a good adviser..

I learn how to be a good worker..

And,

In this kingdom I learn how to deal with my own emotion..

 

Also in this kingdom,

I notice that not everything in this world is turn against me..

I notice that not everyone in this world is turn me down..

I notice that not everything in this world is going upside down..

I notice that not everyone in this world is leave me to wonder why..

 

And because of that,

I don’t how to live a life outside this kingdom..

I gonna miss my time in this kingdom..

I will miss all of them..

I will miss u so badly my friends..

I will miss all the time that we shared together..

The laugh and also the tears that we share will be there..

Down at my memory lane forever..

 

 

 

 

 

0 NASIHAT:

 

A.N.O.N.Y.M.O.U.S Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea