Monday 26 September 2016

:)

Yang Menjalankan Tugas AyuTimah at 00:56
As time goes by, I realized that we are not the same person anymore. It seems that we are now stranger to each other. It is, in fact, my fault. I just can't help it. It is me who lost in this dire situation. At times, I thought I have the upper hand but I'm totally wrong. For these past several years, I just sat there and do nothing. I am contemplating. My heart screaming in agony; demand me to let it all out. But, my brain do not let me to do so. It kills me. Now, while you are busy building your own happiness, I will just stay here, reminiscing the memories that (I believed) we share together. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate your existence in my life. How I wish I can tell you how much you mean to me. Deep inside, I hope someday you will understand, having you is what I live for. And maybe I did expect too much from you.

Photobucket

0 NASIHAT:

 

A.N.O.N.Y.M.O.U.S Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea